Tuesday, August 14, 2007

feeling strong despite the circumstances

08/13/07-Monday- Ok I hate excuses, strongly dislike them... Ummm so I had to switch my schedule around because my Jeep got broken into stereo stolen window broken etc...So my day shifts had to become night shifts because I had to get the jeep in deal with insurance etc...Whenever I miss a run for whatever reason I always feel like there was something I could have done.

The rest was good, mental as well as physical.

So it is monday and I will do my sets, they are extra nasty today anyway-

Sets- block super sets done just as listed

5 pull
25 push
50 crunch
5 pull
25 push
50 crunch
5 pull
25 push
50 crunch
5 pull
25 push
50 crunch

10 minute rest

50 bicycle crunches
10 pull
25 push
200 variety crunches

10 minute break

200 straight crunches
10 pull
25 push
50 bicycle crunches

20 minute rest

5 pull
25 push
50 crunch
5 pull
25 push
50 crunch
5 pull
25 push
50 crunch
5 pull
25 push
50 crunch
200 crunches
The last bit of crunches was basically like doing 250 in a row.

Ok time to shower mayb read for 20 minutes and sleep, gotta be up in 7 hours.

So I will wait til after y birthday to decide for sure, but I'm thinking road bike,fluid trainer and a membership to a pool...we shall see,my mind changes like the wind. Oh and it's time for another pair of running shoes. I would like to get another pair of NB 1060's and another pair of trail shoes.

1 comment:

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

Sorry about your radio and switching shifts - both are bummers. Sounds like your run on campus was nice!
Amy
http://blog.runnerslounge.com