Thursday, June 7, 2007

Arizona dreaming, or not dreaming doing

Man I've got Thailand on the mind....Well I boxed for 30 solid minutes. 2 sets of 40 pushups 10 pullups.

My combos are flowing, not quite seamless but more instinctually. I equate it to running.

During the first mile of a run my body is searching for rythm and flow. Then bam my form straightens, my legs scoot forward, my feet land perfectly with just enough heel. Not lifting my feet too high , keeping the impact minimal. All of this seems to happen as a matter of form instinct,training.

Boxing, climbing, cycling, its all the same. My focus must flow. Im getting stronger. Even Im noticing. Im eating alot, and am craving meat. I have still yet to eat fast food since moving to Tucson.
Sometimes right around my greatest growth spurt I plateu... It may be time for a break for at least 3-4 days. I have developed serious hematomas in my shins and instep from striking the bag with such force. In addition my hands, or the bones inside my hands need a rest. No excercise tomorrow for sure. Im becoming sore,very sore, and must allow my body to heal so I can build it up even stronger.

No comments: